Sunday, December 22, 2013

Last Writes: Marc Parent Guest Book: share your condolences, read obituary

Marc Parent

This Guest Book has been kept online anonymously.
July 1, 2011
Gone but not forgotten.
June 26, 2011
Rest in Peace.
June 18, 2011
i started following marc just before the gaza war and moved a lot of his tweets around my networks, so sorry that he is dead and his tweets are gone but i am pleased that he lived through the arab spring.
June 16, 2011
Remember
Remember me when I am gone away,
Gone far away into the silent land;
When you can no more hold me by the hand,
Nor I half turn to go yet turning stay.
Remember me when no more day by day
You tell me of our future that you plann'd:
Only remember me; you understand
It will be late to counsel then or pray.
Yet if you should forget me for a while
And afterwards remember, do not grieve:
For if the darkness and corruption leave
A vestige of the thoughts that once I had,
Better by far you should forget and smile
Than that you should remember and be sad.
By Christina Rossetti
The Poetry Foundation
June 4, 2011
Dear Marc, your passing came as a shock, only learning of it yesterday. Sadly life goes that way, our lives get crazy and time passes and I had been wondering for weeks, where is MParent? Truly, I will not forget your wisdom, dedication, compassion and fire. You were a shining example, to me, of the absolute best a Twitter person could be. I will miss you and send love to your family. x
"); document.write("

No comments:

Post a Comment